It’s almost swimsuit season, and Express has just revealed its line of women’s swimwear for the season.
If I had my pick of the designs, I would most certainly wear this gorgeous leopard-print coverup you see pictured to my left. Add in those fabulous Jackie-O sunglasses she’s got and I’m positive I could make quite the statement out on Beaver Lake this summer.
Here are some of the highlights Express wants you to know about:
- Shop bright solids, trendy graphic prints, reversible styles, nautical-inspired and sleek metallic styles.
- Designs include the always-popular monokini, string bikini and strapless and halter bikini styles.
- Designer details include what Express describes as “flirty ruffles, sexy self-tie sides, glam beaded embellishments and polished metal hardware.”
- One of my favorite features is removable padding in swim tops; don’t we wish everyone offered that? Also, bottoms fit smaller to size for moderate back coverage.
- Swim shorts are available for the men, and accessories are available, including sandals, tote bags, sunglasses and hats for him and for her!
- Sign up for Express e-mail for a chance to win one of TEN $200 Express Gift Cards so you can pay for your summer swimwear!
Check out the sweepstakes rules here.