I love drinking Coke Zero. But I am also a tutor, the daughter of a former schoolteacher and the sister of a high school band director.
I’m a big advocate for education and funding for educational and extracurricular programs. That’s why I’m very excited to announce that you can now take those codes you see in your 12-packs and bottlecaps and use them to fund your favorite school through My Coke rewards for schools.
Right now only a few schools are registered – but if you visit mycokerewards.com/schools, you can invite your principal or school administrator to participate in this exciting program.
Similar to other popular programs that encourage parents to save labels and proofs-of-purchase that can be redeemed for school donations, MyCokeRewards allows you and other members of your community to donate to your school of choice by purchasing products they may already buy.
Even if you aren’t a school administrator, a teacher or a parent, you can still help. Here’s how it works:
• Purchase your favorite participating Coca-Cola product (there are 15 participating brands)
• Enter codes at mycokerewards.com/schools to get points
• Pick your school and donate the number of points you would like to give
• Your school uses the points to get rewards like athletic equipment, classroom supplies and more
If you ARE a school administrator and you want to register your school for the program, here’s how it works:
• Identify a School Coordinator to manage your school’s account.
• Go to mycokerewards.com/schools and click on “Register Today” to find your school and complete the registration process.
• Once you’ve completed registration, start spreading the word & encourage parents to donate My Coke Rewards points to support your school.
Visit mycokerewards.com/school-catalog to see what school rewards are available. Schools can redeem points for everything from crayons to camcorders. Educational tools for learning and play are also available.
But that’s not all. Here’s something for you Sprite and Sprite Zero drinkers: Right now through September 30, Sprite is giving away 25 playgrounds, worth $25,000, to schools and are giving consumers who purchase and enter a code from any package of Sprite/Sprite Zero an entry into the sweepstakes to help their school win. In addition, every three points donated to the school through the Sprite Spark Parks for Schools sweepstakes will give the school additional chances. Any new school that registers will be given a chance to win.
This is an opportunity to get our kids learning, playing and winning. So, join up and let’s Reward our schools!