This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of USC. All opinions are 100% mine.
Are you considering getting an online degree? A number of workplaces will reimburse your tuition if you take classes that help advance your career.
The USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC offers current educators and aspiring teachers the prestige of earning a Master of Arts in Teaching degree from an elite research university with the convenience and flexibility of studying online.
The Rossier School offers:
• Highly interactive online learning combined with field-based experiences;
• Groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program;
• Accelerated program you can complete in as little as 12 months
• Opportunity to become a part of the elite USC Trojan Family;
• Tuition reimbursement and scholarships;
• MAT@USC Student Blog, hear insights about the program from actual students;
• Rossier and the MAT@USC were awarded by AACTE for innovative use of technology in education; and
• Technology video that introduces the interactivity of the program.
Rossier is an internationally renowned research institution with a 100-year history of educating teachers to be agents of change. Students also receive Full USC student status and benefits, participation in commencement ceremonies and free lifetime Alumni Association memberships.
Click here for further program information from USC.