bellesouthblogs_custom_headerFacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+Stumble uponFoursquareInstagramYoutubeRSS. ≡ Menu

How Human are you? Reebok wants to know! #BeMoreHuman

125x125_flag_pole

 

 

 

This post contains affiliate links, and I will make a commission if you make a purchase through them.

Today, I took Reebok’s Human Score test and scored 75% – Fit Spirit. I wonder what the other 25 percent of me is. Canine? Reptilian? Grapefruit? Hopefully they’ll release another test so I can figure out that part. How about you take the HUMAN SCORE test from Reebok, and we can compare results?

The Human Score Test is part of Reebok’s largest campaign in 15 years. On January 28, Reebok kicked off its Be More Human campaign and highlighted it with a Super Bowl TV spot called “Freak Show.” Here it is:

Reebok “Freak Show” Super Bowl Ad 2015

With this campaign, Reebok aims to help you and me realize our full potential – mentally, physically and socially. This is through encouraging a fitness-focused life, and creating products that can perform in the toughest environments and most straining activities.

I may take the test in a few months to see if I’m any more or less human. For some reason I don’t think I can settle for 75 percent.

Leave a Comment

CommentLuv badge

Next post:

Previous post:

Kyplex Cloud Security Seal - Click for Verification
WP Like Button Plugin by Free WordPress Templates