Hi! I’m happy to be hosting a giveaway for an Erin Condren Life Planner from Lauren Stauffer & The Stauffer Home! There are quite a few other prizes you could win! Check out Lauren’s review of Erin Condren Life Planners below and scroll down to enter the giveaway! Read carefully to make sure you enter properly!
Disclaimer: This guest review is formed of personal opinions and is in no way endorsed by Erin Condren. Erin Condren is NOT responsible for the giveaway in any way. This is a random act of kindness on behalf of Lauren Stauffer & The Stauffer Home. Co-Host Super Frugal Stephanie is not responsible for the giveaway item.
If you have not seen or heard of Erin Condren and her Life Planners you need to head over to herwebsite now. I was introduced to Erin Condren Life Planners a LONG time ago by my sister-in-law. I thought ha they can’t be that great, I don’t need one….that is ridiculous to spend that much money. I am here to tell you I have been corrected three times and I am receiving my fourth one this week. Someone gifted me my planner this year so I am giving back by giving away a LIFE PLANNER for FREE!! Read through my review of why you should purchase a planner and then enter to win. (If you have a planner already you can still enter, I will let you choose a address book or wedding planner!) Oh, and there are over $150 worth of other prizes to win!
I could probably give you multiple reasons to purchase an erin condren life planner but I narrowed it to five, yes only five reason.
- THE PRICE: When you spend a $1 on something you don’t really care too much if it gets drenched in water or lost in the truck for four months. However, when you spend $25 or more on an item you respect it. You realize that you spent your hard earned money and you will utilize the item for it’s job. In this case you will use the Life planner you will enjoy it. You will use it and your life will be more organized. When you are organized you tend to earn and save more money, be less stressed, and spend time wisely.
- SIZE: The size of this planner is absolutely perfect. I don’t know about you but I need my LIFE planner to go wherever my LIFE takes me. So, I need it to fit inside my purse, gym bag, bible study bag, bible case, library bag, etc. This planner is 7.25″ X 9.25″ and has fit in every purse or bag I have ever put it in. Even my Crossbody bags from Vera, Coach, and Kors.
- CUSTOMIZATION: I love that you can customize this planner down to a t. I wanted Dark purple and Light purple combo this year with a hint of girlie. I got to pick a design that I loved then customize it with my preferred color combo, name, and more. you can also customize with a picture, quote, etc. Not to mention that you can add a band, pen holder. They also have coil clips that you can add things to the planner like a menu, to do list, pictures, etc.
- QUALITY: If you are spending the money you expect quality right?! Right! Well with Erin Condren you get it. The paper quality is thick 90% of pens I find DO NOT BLEED through. However, you will see in pictures below that I don’t write very much. I use stickers and washi tape a LOT like most ECLP junkies!
- I LOVE ME: Some may not agree with this reason but I rarely care what people think. I love planning out my week on my ECLP. I love including little stickers for the fun things, and even the not so fun doctor appointments. I keep track of my weight, water intake, weigh ins, workouts, calories, bible study, church, baby milestones, photography sessions, scentsy parties, birthdays…okay, okay you get the point. This thing runs my life. You will be so happy and love yourself because you will have time for yourself. You pencil it in here and there but you make time for yourself. Don’t believe me? Enter to win this giveaway below or make your purchase here!
Some giveaway information that you need to know…
- The winner must have visited every sponsor, and host.
- Erin Condren has a very long shipping time frame and that is out of the control of the blogger.
- Several bloggers are promoting this giveaway, they are not responsible for this in any way.
- The contest runs from January 17th – February 14th.
- You enter below, you can also gain extra entries daily.
- Good Luck, I can’t wait to see who wins. If you have any questions be sure to comment on this blog post and I will answer promptly.
The winner will be allowed to pick the cover that he/she wants and their name will be put on it if they choose one that requires a name. They can also choose the quick ship life planner option.
Here are the items that you could win!
Erin Condren Life Planner (If you already have one I will let you choose an address book or wedding planner.)
$30 Credit to ITSPLANNINGTIME
$15 Credit to PLANNINGMADEEASY
Pack of 5 sheets from ALEXSTUDIO
$75 Package/Credit from THERESETGIRLSHOP